UHaul Truck Loading And Unloading Help
Saving money doesn’t mean you have to hire cheap movers to help load and unload your UHaul truck!
Do you need some licensed and professional help loading/unloading a UHaul rental? If you need UHaul help, we are the best choice in Cincinnati.
We are a licensed and fully insured moving company in Cincinnati offers a moving labor service specifically to load and unloading of UHaul trucks and trailers. Those cheap movers – they don’t have a PUCO license. If you want real, licensed and experienced movers, 4WeHelp Cincinnati Movers is the company to call for help with your UHaul.
Here is some helpful information about the UHaul trucks and trailer in Cincinnati:
- U-Haul trucks are not measured like most trucks. UHaul measures the length of the roof which makes their trucks seem larger. We DO NOT recommend you put anything on the roof. For more information check out our moving tips
- U-Haul trucks are divided into two uses. “One-way” which is typically their better maintained and newer trucks and local which are the really old trucks that may not be able to make a long distance trip.
- Corporate stores are the locations run by U-Haul themselves. They tend to have longer hours and better equipment than other locations
- Dealers, which are the little guys renting UHaul trucks out of convenience stores and old car lots typically get the older, more beat up trucks. Always ask to pick up your truck at a corporate location
- U-Haul sets up legal protections so that each city has its own UHaul rental company.
When providing the UHaul truck for us to load/unload, the customer is still responsible for providing moving pads/blankets, rope, boxes, tape and other consumable items. Piano moving is a separate service, if moving a piano, please call us for details.
You ready to work with the best moving company in town!? Don’t hesitate to call us for your loading, or unloading needs. We’re here to help!