Pack Rat Storage is an alternative to traditional storage spaces in Cincinnati. (More often we work with the locally owned and operated UNITS Mobile Storage). We have helped many families load and unload that Pack-Rat so we have the experience you need.
No other legally licensed and fully insured moving company in Cincinnati offers a moving labor service specifically for the loading and unloading of Pack-Rats. If you want the best, 4WeHelp Cincinnati Movers is the company to call for help with your Pack-Rat Storage container.
We have a lot of competition in Cincinnati when it comes to loading and unloading Pack-Rats. Here a few ways in which we differ.
- Licensed by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, this means the state has certified we have real employees, the proper insurance and are state regulated. We don’t just claim it, they state of Ohio backs our claims up. (PUCO #: 505028)
- As a full service moving company, we aren’t just cheap day labor pretending to be cheap movers, we are a professional moving company.
- We offer special rates for moving labor when loading a Pack-Rat storage container. No need to pay for the extra cost of the truck when you don’t need it.
- We offer great pricing on moving pads. We sell real moving pads, for less than the cheap kind that the truck rental companies use!
- Our rental rates for moving pads are the best in town! You don’t know how long your items may be in storage so don’t pay for your pads every month. Call us to get a one time flat rate!
Here are some more helpful tips about a Pack-Rat Container like the kind you may find in Cincinnati
- Pack Rats come in two sizes. The 12′ which offers about 760 cubic feet of storage space. The 16′ offers about 1000 cubic feet of storage space. In comparison a tradition 10×10 storage space offers approximately 1300 cubic feet of storage space.
- Pack-Rats are steel framed and have lockable doors.
- Because Pack-Rats are at ground level, they are often easier and take less time to load/unload. That means you pay us less to do a professional job!
Our moving labor service does have a 2 hour minimum. After the first 2 hours, time is rounded to the next half hour. Our hourly rate for moving labor starts when our crew arrives at your home or business. You may schedule your service online or call our office for help.
If providing the Pack-Rat for us to load/unload, the client is responsible for providing moving pads/blankets, rope, boxes, tape and other consumable items.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our office. An associate will be on the line to answer any worries or concerns you may have. Even if you don’t go with us, we’ll do everything we can to make your unpacking/packing job go as smooth as we can.
(We have no affiliation with 1-800-Pack-Rat, LLC. This page is not a recommendation or endorsement of their services or products.)