If you are renting a Budget Truck to move, we should be your first call.
Here is some helpful information about Budget Trucks that you would rent for your typical household move.
– Budget trucks come in a few length / size options
– Double check to make sure your truck has a ramp
– The larger trucks have ramps which make loading much easier and faster
– If you have a really big items to move like a gun safe you can ask for a truck with a lift gate
– They offers both local and long distance moving rentals
We Can Load and Unload Your Budget Truck for You
Whether you choose to rent from Budget or another third party, We Help Moving can provide you with fully insured, expertly trained moving labor professionals to help load and unload your truck with speed and care. We can save you precious time getting your furniture, boxes and other household belongings on and off the truck. Items are loaded in order to achieve the safest weight distribution and arrangements possible, ensuring a safe journey for you and your belongings.
When you hire us for your moving labor services, we will let you know ahead of time what supplies we provide, as well as additional options and make recommendations on what you may want to help protect your belongings during transport.
Call us today to get a free quote and schedule your move!