It is almost moving season in Cincinnati again. No doubt you will be calling different Cincinnati movers and getting estimates. We want to help you with a few questions you should ask every mover before you decide.
- Does your moving company have the licenses required by the state of Ohio and US Department of Transportation?
- Do you have a minimum charge?
- If my move goes over the minimum, how do you charge? (some companies change their rates for overtime)
- Do you charge extra for the really big items such pianos or safes?
- Do you charge extra for things like flat screen tvs or stairs?
- Do you charge for the time it takes you to get from your office to my home?
- Do you have different rates on the weekends than on the weekdays?
- Are your movers real employees or do you use sub-contractors, temps and day labor like the cheap movers do?
- Can I see your Worker’s Compensation certificate? (this keeps you from getting sued if someone is hurt during your move)
- What kind of insurance do you offer? (The state of Ohio only requires $0.60/pound of insurance and many moving companies charge extra for real insurance.)
- Will you come to my house and do an estimate? (For large houses its always a good idea to have them come out and give you a price in writing AFTER they have seen what is to be moved).
Even if you don’t choose us to be your movers, we want to help. If you have any questions, give us a call!
Hire Cincinnati’s highest rated movers at http://www.4wehelp.com